Monday, July 7, 2008

I Had the Privilage of Meetting a Fellow FAM!



I just wanted to let everyone know that I had the opportunity to meet Wysiwigs! She found one of my secrets in May during our Take 10 Tuesday and I held it hostage since we live in the same town. I told her that we lived too close for me to mail it; I wanted to bring it to her so that I could meet her. We both stay so busy and hadn't met yet, so I figured this was a great excuse.

Wysiwigs has horses, so she told me to bring my 2 year old so that he could see them and sit on one. Her whole family was super sweet! I really had a great time! She is such a sweet person! Thanks Wysi and it was so nice to finally meet you. Be sure to go check out her shop, she has two of them.

Wysiwigs
Epic Farms

2 comments:

New England Quilter said...

Sounds like a lovely visit!

Unknown said...

What a fun visit and great picture of Cade on the horse. How exciting!