Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Cards and a Fabulous new Card Cozy!

This week I designed new business cards that include all my new web addresses. I've had ideas turning around in my head for a while, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and get it done. It's really bad when someone asked you for one and you don't have anything to give them.

I had some wonderful online help from my fellow artisans of FAM. What a wonderful group and all so talented.

The card is two sided and in color.
Here is the front:


and back:



To go along with my new cards I needed something to hold and protect them in my purse. With so many options out there it wasn't easy to decide, but I knew I wanted something homemade, easy to use, and fun.

I found the perfect card holder in Andrea Baker's etsy shop, a fellow FAM. Her business card cozies are great and you can custom order them so that you get something that matches your personality. They also hold around 40 standard cards and fit nicely even in a small purse. She hand makes each one and the quality of her work is fabulous. I couldn't be happier. Thanks so much Andrea!


No comments: