Friday, May 9, 2008

Create your own reversible apron (for little one)

After days of playing with material and persuaded my daughter to agree to be the model, finally, today, I made my create your own reversible apron on my store. I like to do mix and match product, I mean that's what I always do when I helped my husband to create new product for his business. It's been my dream to do something like this....create your own item...

The main idea of this item is that, you choose the fabric and size you like, and I will make it for you. For more personalized touch, that's why I put 7 design of fabric that will be use for the exterior pocket, it used to give a statement of person who wears the apron.

I've been hunted cute children fabric everywhere I go, but until yesterday, it's just sitting in my fabric boxes.I only be able taking picture for girl apron, the boy model (my best friend's son) was not available today, they went on family vacation until sometimes next week. So for the moment, you can only see sample of apron for girl, but I hope, soon, I can be able to submit, also, picture of boy apron.

No comments: