Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thankful Thursday - Yes, I'm Thankful


Thursday seems like a great day of the week to reflect on some of the things I can be thankful for. There are many reasons to be thankful, but I'll keep this brief.

My studio. Oh, yes, it's a mess, but I'm thankful for it, and thankful it's only 50 feet from my back door. I'd love to someday have it somewhat tidied for a little photo sharing, but that'll have to wait for another blog post.

My duplex laser printer. I'm so incredibly thankful to have this monster sitting on my desk. I just wish I could figure out how to implement the duplex feature. See? there are some things I can't do.

My FAM Teammates on Etsy. I just can't express in words how thankful I am to have them in my life. Each day I can log on and find a warm and welcoming group of moms to share my day with. You all are the best!

No comments: