Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finally did it!



Kinda exciting but i finally finished the first of many outfits for Megan. I keep finding all this fun material but just can not find the time to do anything with it. My oldest is out for the summer and the heat is keeping the two little ones inside a lot so that means mom has to be the entertainment. I finally made the time to do it- late nights are the best time to work. It is great when everyone is asleep and the house is quiet.

Megan's little halter top is made with a cute City Girls Print- wish i could remember the name- by Moda- i love the brown and turquoise colors. The gauchos are made with a turquoise shirting knit- light and perfect for the summer heat. I plan to make more soon since i just got some cute new cupcake material and other fun prints in. I am working on a new top right now that i hope to have done soon.

1 comment:

New England Quilter said...

What a little cutie in her new outfit!