Monday, June 23, 2008

Sardana Creations

As I was reading through the comments on my latest Treasury before it expires today, an avatar caught my eye. So, of course I went to check out the shop. Low and behold, the shop owner is one of our new members of FAM! Here are a couple of pieces for SardanaCreations's Shop.

I love this gorgeous lavender beadwoven bracelet which truly is a one of a kind!

She is also very clever! What a great idea to include different charms for this adorable bracelet!

If you would like to see more of SardanaCreations beautiful work, click HERE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely shop to feature! And what a cute bracelet that is!!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

The braclet is beautiful...nice shop, Sarrdana!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute braclet!! And shop too!