Sunday, June 15, 2008

Today, It's All About DAD!

Here are some goodies that my Dad would like.

My Dad loves football and he likes a good beer too, so this Quilted Football Beer Cozy, by pandys, would be right up his alley.



My dad spent years restoring a 1920's Model A Ford. This car looks like it may be from the same era. He also loved driving Route 66 on his trip out West. So, I think that he would enjoy this piece of artwork by ljdesignphoto.


My dad also loves the woods. And where I grew up in Maine, there are plenty of woods to be had. This "Ah Man, I'm Lost" Compass, by luv4sams, would be a great gift as well. I remember my dad teaching me how to read a compass as a little girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm loving those finds! I especially love that print from Lorissa's shop! I have one of her prints (I'll have two soon!) and it is just as fabulous in person as it is on Etsy!